Finally, I have the chance to use this mold. 🙂
I bought this from Rakuten, Japan….not so costly…but yet i forgot the price.
I love this mold because of the shape which exactly the same as the mister doughnut in Japan.
The texture is more toward cake than chewy doughnut.
I will search the chewy mister doughnut recipe and share with you all.
Alright, here’s one of the recipe which attached with this mold.
Yield: 12 donuts
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Pancake mix 200g (you can buy morinaga, for me … i mix it myself)
Cocoa powder 2 TBSP
Unsalted butter 1 TBSP
Granulated sugar 3 TBSP
- Apply the butter (excluded) on the mold
- In a mixing bowl, whisk egg and milk well.
- Sift in pancake mix, cocoa powder and granulated sugar and whisk well.
- Add in melted unsalted butter into the batter and whisk well.
- Pour the batter into a piping bag, pipe it on the donuts mold until 80% full and bake for 20 minutes in a 180 degree C preheated oven.
- Take out from the oven and cool it on a tray. Once the cake is completely cooled down, remove from the mold. Decorate it.
Ingredients of home made pancake mix. (200g) Just mix everything!
- granulated sugar 40g
- baking powder 1g
- salt a pinch
- skim milk 12g
- corn starch 6g
- plain flour 134g (added up till 200g)